Excellent resource for needlework ideas

Here's an excellent resource for all needlework related news and crafty stuff. If you've been a frequent visitor to this blog , and if you've checked out the links on the sidebar, probably you've already visited the place - but let me remind you about it once again - the site is Craftgossip.com .

While you are there,checkout their needlework section . It has hundreds....no!!! , thousands...no!!!! ,hundred thousands of tutorials, freebies and other needlework related compilation from all around the internet.

I usually spend hours browsing,drooling and appreciating all the creative and clever craft work done by people around the world. The needlework section is compiled by Denise Felton and I must say, she does a magnificient job. I often wonder about the time she must be spending browsing around.

By the way, I've no commercial interests in promoting the above mentioned site.

Enjoy your visit,

Deepa

Comments

  1. thanks deepa, though I am frequent visitor of ur blog, I 'vent been to this site..this one is really useful.. thanks for sharing..n I also take references from ur ROSE...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that site too. So many ideas. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Sorry I have been out of touch for awhile. I haven't been able to spend time reading the blogs I enjoy. Hope I can spend a little time catching up on what you have been working on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deepa, please forgive me for being so tardy in commenting, but I sincerely appreciate your kind words about my CraftGossip needlework blog. I have the best job in the world! And I'm grateful every day for artists like you who so generously share their knowledge and talent through the web.

    Kindest regards,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment